Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I need help with hitting cashapp's ( sorry if this isnt the right place to post this)

by ssynex - 05 October, 2023 - 11:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (ssynex) - Unhide
ssynex  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 11:41 AM by ssynex.)
I wanna start by saying i tried looking around the website for help areas but couldnt find any so i thought id post this here sorry if it breaks any website rules n if it does pls lmk,

I need help with hitting cashapps if u know more ab cashapps and how to hit them n anything security related to them lmk , i do know some basics but i need more knowledge coz i keep getting rate limited ,i hit for 1$ once to see if it works tried for 10$ again worked tried for 100$ didnt work and then the CC got burned prolly i was on LTE but not a USA one , so i need help with them if u know a lot ab them then dm me on my telegram ill def u pay u if its something worth knowing i looked around the forum to find something free but all of it was useless anyways bye :3 
My telegram :3
[Image: sheepe.gif]

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (SirMoustache) - Unhide
Threads
This isn't the right place to post this

Show ContentSpoiler:
Pepi I am not a skemmer! [Image: pepi.png]

Click me for context about DWC
This post is by a banned member (ssynex) - Unhide
ssynex  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 11:43 AM by ssynex.)
quickk bumpppp 

My telegram

(05 October, 2023 - 11:41 AM)SirMoustache Wrote: Show More

Show ContentSpoiler:

wasnt sure either where should i post this and thanks for letting me know [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png] Monkah
This post is by a banned member (AlfieSolomons) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
They are pretty picky, need to make sure you are covered pretty well, also age it. Helps allot
The Wandering Jew. [Image: bdsm.png]
[Image: Comp-1-2-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SirMoustache) - Unhide
Threads
(05 October, 2023 - 11:42 AM)ssynex Wrote: Show More
quickk bumpppp 

My telegram

(05 October, 2023 - 11:41 AM)SirMoustache Wrote: Show More

Show ContentSpoiler:

wasnt sure either where should i post this and thanks for letting me know [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png] Monkah

If you're willing to pay someone to explain, I'd recommend posting in https://cracked.io/Forum-Hiring
Do note that if you propose the question as you've put it here, you'll be contacted by a metric fuckton [Yes, a metric fuckton, very science-y] of scammers. Only deal with a middleman if you're going to pay for anything and try to limit yourself to dealing with reputable people.

Putting this all out there since anything related to ''help me, I know the basics'' will be followed up by 20 dudes going ''Hey honey, mentorship is only $150 Kap ''

GL Pepelove
Pepi I am not a skemmer! [Image: pepi.png]

Click me for context about DWC