I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked.Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.Yall are pathetic lol
I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked.Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.Yall are pathetic lol
[Image: 3rtgVSK.png]

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.