Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him

by clap - 11 October, 2020 - 01:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (clap) - Unhide
clap  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked.Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.Yall are pathetic lol
I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked.Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.Yall are pathetic lol
​​​​​​​I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about hans69.U wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked.Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.Yall are pathetic lol
[Image: RbHa2BA.gif]

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (God) - Unhide
God  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
This post is by a banned member (clap) - Unhide
clap  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
[Image: RbHa2BA.gif]

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.