Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I want to start learning programming!

by h0ax - 21 March, 2019 - 11:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (nevizi) - Unhide
nevizi  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
As others suggested, the most important part is you feeling motivation, and a good way to get there is to learn programming by aligning it with something you enjoy doing. 

Are you a tinkerer and enjoy electronics? Then go to Aliexpress, buy a ESP8266 and a bunch of sensors, and with Lua or Python automate your house. 
Do you like games and would you enjoy building games? Then follow one of the many Unity beginner courses, and you will learn also C# as you go along.
Do you hate repeating things and like automating stuff? Then read something like Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.

Tell me your hobbies, I'll tell you the best way to learn programming :)
This post is by a banned member (Viper1233) - Unhide
Viper1233  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2019 - 05:24 PM)nevizi Wrote: Show More
Do you hate repeating things and like automating stuff? Then read something like Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
Thanks, Started watching it and enjoying it so far :D
This post is by a banned member (luluturikk) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Man this post is so useful to me,i already started learning html from solo learning, i will finish this and practice some times, after that i'll try to learn python, i must have a question, all of these languages what is the most programming language "light" for a computer with out any modifications? just for a starter, in the next year i pretend to upgrade my pc or buy a new one when i get a job º•º
This post is by a banned member (P1xor) - Unhide
P1xor  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
The O'Reilly books and online resources are super good...also check out online free programs like Code Academy which lets you learn any programming language. I've heard from a lot of programmers that the best way to start programming is to come up with some kind of mini project and learn from that :) Its easy to have an overload of info if you don't have an aim I think....
This post is by a banned member (mnwd) - Unhide
mnwd  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
If you want to start somewhere go here: https://introcs.cs.princeton.edu/java/home/
[WTS] [AUTOBUY] Full-scale Discord Service and Token/Account provider
Autobuy: meanwood.io
Newschannel: t.me/meanwood_news
Support: https://meanwood.io/contact
Reviews: Coinpayments