Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I was searching a tutorial on digital painting and i got on this website :)) what?

by toma9520 - 20 August, 2023 - 05:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (toma9520) - Unhide
toma9520  
Registered
Threads
Hello, everyone ! Im new here, and i am really curious about everything that goes around here, im fresh and new potato..  i have no knowledge on cracking/ hacking i am more into graphic design and digital art and 3D modeling
( i was searching a tutorial idk how i got on this website  Monkah ) .. but here i am.  I would really appreciate if anyone can guide me here and there a bit :

Q1 : I found that there are account leaks ?

Well im very intrigued about using some of those leaks... But how?
I mean if ill use the credentials from those accounts it will be sent to the original owner an code... So what shall i do in order to use them ?
For example: I found tik tok accounts with quite good following amount id really love to try and promote myself somehow from one of those accounts. 
( is this ethical ? i don't think so... But neither the big tech aren't ethical when they shadowbann you due to geographical area or sim card ... wheres privacy there? )
So is there any method to login to that account and really use it ?

Q2 :  What shall i watch for on this site ?

( At one point i hope ill manage to upgrade my account here, too much of interesting info and stuff ( and scams but well who am i to judge?) . I always knew that there's more about everything than the eyes can show you, here i found my answers really or at least some of them. )
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
ctrl c ctrl v
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
This post is by a banned member (toma9520) - Unhide
toma9520  
Registered
Threads
(20 August, 2023 - 05:51 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
ctrl c ctrl v

if that would have been so easy now... Anytime im trying to connect to some accounts it asks for the verification codes... to whom i have no access  ...
This post is by a banned member (ApolloArt) - Unhide
ApolloArt  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello welcome to cracked dont forget to read the rules!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ❝It's Okay If You Hate Me... I Hate Me Too... I Inflict Pain On Everything...❞ 
[Image: rUHNGlO.gif]
UPGRADE | HELP DOCUMENTS | ANTI LEECH 
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
@j1n exp. 5/5/2024
----------------------------------------------
Best Certification Services Click the Banner Below
[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
@AzureGod 5/15/2024
[Image: zTos3Zp.gif]
@18 Karat 5/18/2024
Make money off cracked : Beginning
This post is by a banned member (pdfhhhhhh) - Unhide
pdfhhhhhh  
Registered
Threads
(20 August, 2023 - 05:50 PM)toma9520 Wrote: Show More
Hello, everyone ! Im new here, and i am really curious about everything that goes around here, im fresh and new potato..  i have no knowledge on cracking/ hacking i am more into graphic design and digital art and 3D modeling
( i was searching a tutorial idk how i got on this website  Monkah ) .. but here i am.  I would really appreciate if anyone can guide me here and there a bit :

Q1 : I found that there are account leaks ?

Well im very intrigued about using some of those leaks... But how?
I mean if ill use the credentials from those accounts it will be sent to the original owner an code... So what shall i do in order to use them ?
For example: I found tik tok accounts with quite good following amount id really love to try and promote myself somehow from one of those accounts. 
( is this ethical ? i don't think so... But neither the big tech aren't ethical when they shadowbann you due to geographical area or sim card ... wheres privacy there? )
So is there any method to login to that account and really use it ?

Q2 :  What shall i watch for on this site ?

( At one point i hope ill manage to upgrade my account here, too much of interesting info and stuff ( and scams but well who am i to judge?) . I always knew that there's more about everything than the eyes can show you, here i found my answers really or at least some of them. )

sussy baka
This post is by a banned member (Anycast) - Unhide
Anycast  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Welcome to Cracked.io, enjoy your stay.