Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I will no longer be in this world

by slobozeala - 30 November, 2023 - 01:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (slobozeala) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 01:57 PM by slobozeala.)
Hello, I am not making this message to complain or ask for anything. Recently, about 7 months ago I was diagnosed with phase 2 cancer. I am 20 years old and I work in the kitchen field. In my country, Romania, I take a salary of EUR 450 per month, which is absolutely insufficient anyway. I have a daughter, unfortunately her mother left us and only the two of us remained. ( found for someone who had money, I don't want to discuss it because it is a very big suffering). The girl takes her to an after-school program so I can work extra (in Romania these programs are free at state schools). Mometam we stay in a rent that costs 150 EUR per month. In my spare time I still work as a worker, I usually take her with me when I can't leave her at after school. How did I discover the disease? About a year ago I started having serious belly pain for no reason. I totally neglected it, because I was afraid of the costs of investigations. In Romania, if you do not go to a private hospital, you wait weeks, even months, until you are consulted. I decided to borrow from a friend to go to a private hospital. After a few hundred euros spent I found out I had colon cancer. I was extremely demoralized for so many reasons.  The main one was my little girl. In Romania, treating cancer is almost impossible. There are waiting lists of hundreds of thousands of people that will never be resolved. I signed up hoping something would work out, but I'm the number 214381 person at the time I'm writing this message. I called a clinic in Turkey and they told me that the first chemo therapy session would be around 5900 euros. But besides this money, it is the plane ticket, accommodation and food. The problem is that I can't get this money, it's impossible by any means. I looked for some companies that lend money because the bank does not accept my loan and I received some very harsh answers. The fact that at 20000 euros borrowed I have to return around 45000. This option falls from the get-go.  I tried to talk to friends, family, even the girl's mother, but no one is willing to help me. On the contrary, the girl's mother did not seem moved at all by the news. When I found out, I went online to see how I could get money in a very short time. And I found this forum. I started reading ways to make money that appealed to me because I saw messages like "how to make $10,000 a month." I've tried a bunch of everything from buying logs to sportify streams, and all sorts. I paid various people to explain these methods to me, but it was useless. I didn't manage to make any money just losing. It may not have been the most inspired choice, but at a time like this I didn't know what to do. I was simply desperate to make money as quickly as possible. I got into some dark moments where I was thinking about taking my own life. But I'm always consumed by thoughts about my little girl. What will happen to her. I know it's impossible to make treatment money. I contacted a foundation for donations, I waited a month two three but nothing, about 300 euros were raised. I know for sure that I will end up dying, and I started thinking about what I was going to do with the little girl. Her mother doesn't seem to be interested in the situation. I found a family and explained to them (my daughter is 10 years old, I forgot to mention, and she doesn't know what I'm going through, I don't want to upload her). The family is willing and willing to take care of her. They have no children and seem very happy. We've already started going out and settling in with them, explaining that they are her uncle and aunt. I want my daughter to have a good life. And I'm going to raise all the money I get now to give my uncle and aunt to give my daughter everything she wants. I write this message with tears in my eyes and I am sorry if there are mistakes, I do not know English so well, and I cannot concentrate so well. In conclusion I would like to say that I am not here to ask anyone for money, but at least a chance or a method to somehow make money, I see a lot of people around here who have money, and I just want help how to make money. Of course, if someone really wants to help me directly with money, I have the btc address in the description. And a dollar helps me. I hope I don't disturb anyone admins or moderators with my message, and I hope I can find a resolution. If there is anyone who can explain to me any way I can actually make money, I am open or if someone wants to help me directly, I am grateful. And I hope to have the chance to thank each and every one of you!

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: banner.gif]

SELLING MY SIGNATURE SPACE ⭐ https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-SIGNAT...S--1452584

[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
This post is by a banned member (slobozeala) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Nakazaka) - Unhide
Nakazaka  
Threads
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (GovernorBets) - Unhide
Threads
Sorry to hear that but something doesn't add up? The fact that you are 20 years old and your daughter is 10? [Image: soOHOez]

[Image: ZrqVUue]
[Image: wjfXvxR.gif]
[Image: YuUAi4B.gif]