Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

IPTV related questions

by nacholibre - 09 February, 2019 - 01:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (nacholibre) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hi All,
im a noob at cracking, and after few weeks of testing and trying i have several opened questions:

1. when using "BruteInject IPTV" by erd, it starts ok but after a few seconds or sometimes minutes it starts to run like hell with all "prelogin failed", it also happened with storm and sentry, i changed and checked proxy files, i changed vpn location and providers but still....

2. when i look at daily iptv lists, i see that some of the accounts are with "hard to guess" username/password like 'H5F6kjdf' or something, which clearly didn't came from a pre-made combo list, so how do they got cracked? im guessing the cracker cracked an IPTV reseller panel and managed to get a hold of the already created users DB...am i right? if so can someone show me a config for a panel like that?

3. can someone please point me to an easy video or tool for creating configs?

thanks
This post is by a banned member (gwapo1462) - Unhide
gwapo1462  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
hey guys what format does a combo have to be in for storm to recognize it I tried 

user_pass but wont recognize it 
I tried user_pass:0 like the combo for mac on storm 
and also tried user:pass it tests but it just shows in the unknown section the same as in the tests section it should be tests and bad instead of unknown correct ??