Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

If you want me to SE for you check this out

by Several - 20 June, 2020 - 11:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Several) - Unhide
Several  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm not selling anything but just wanted to know if anyone is willing to make some money with me, I got some paid methods where we can SE a couple of companies into them giving us gift cards like Visa. But they will be needing our home address we will split the profits 70/30 considering the fact that you are doing nothing except giving me your address and I am doing all the actual work. I have done this on my own address so I know for a fact it is 100% safe, the reason I need someone else's address is because you can only do it so many times before it stops working on the same address. If you are interested please reply below and I will DM you my discord.
(I had no clue where to put this so I just putted this here)
This post is by a banned member (6ing) - Unhide
Several  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2020 - 11:14 PM)6ing Wrote: Show More
Get paid to give personal addy? Yeah that's sus af.

yah lmfao ik it is but does not have to be ur personal one tho just any address u got access to
This post is by a banned member (GoluGodcracker) - Unhide
Several  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2020 - 11:17 PM)GoluGodcracker Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2020 - 11:14 PM)Several Wrote: Show More
I'm not selling anything but just wanted to know if anyone is willing to make some money with me, I got some paid methods where we can SE a couple of companies into them giving us gift cards like Visa. But they will be needing our home address we will split the profits 70/30 considering the fact that you are doing nothing except giving me your address and I am doing all the actual work. I have done this on my own address so I know for a fact it is 100% safe, the reason I need someone else's address is because you can only do it so many times before it stops working on the same address. If you are interested please reply below and I will DM you my discord.
(I had no clue where to put this so I just putted this here)

Thats tufff that shit bs

Lmfao its not but say what u want
This post is by a banned member (6ing) - Unhide
Several  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 June, 2020 - 10:13 PM)6ing Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2020 - 11:17 PM)Several Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2020 - 11:14 PM)6ing Wrote: Show More
Get paid to give personal addy? Yeah that's sus af.

yah lmfao ik it is but does not have to be ur personal one tho just any address u got access to

Well I'll answer your post for you, no one is going to do this. It's too suspicious and no one would want to willingly give their address up for the low amount of money you'll be giving.

They don't have to give their own address?!?! And who said it was low
This post is by a banned member (RainCLR) - Unhide