Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Im new cracker m@n

by ptb007 - 24 March, 2019 - 09:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (ptb007) - Unhide
ptb007  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Lets get this straight every time I try to crack my PC ends up having 4+ Trojans but who cares right?
Naw but in all seriousness I started cracking from learning off this forum. I've been leeching around here but I think it's time to introduce myself and let yall know that I want to become part of this community. I just really dont know whee to start and how to start making some big bucks cracking! If any of you guys wanna give me some tips on cracking please hmu. I love this community and I hope I dont get banned for leeching :(
This post is by a banned member (forsaken_sunlight) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
id say download storm (search it on the search bar) then you should see the configs. once you have those 2, go to search again and find HQ proxies ok then get the ones that are less seen. then get an combo list that has an title like spotify,netflix,and hulu. ok from here you should open up storm and see load (select an config for an exp netflix) now click the proxy tab and load the proxies u just got then go to combo or word list tab, then put the one that had netflix in the title then go back to main (the first tab where u pressed load) slide the bots to 90 then hit start! there ya go, i recommend looking into guides as well so u can learn more. we have all been in your shoes u just need to open ur mind for knowledge.
Welcome cracked family!
I would love to present my shop that is still gaining new services.
say hello to t.me/cursedshop
here i offer
doxxing
botnet/stealer setup
genesis invites

and tons more!
well guys i will see you on the other side kek
This post is by a banned member (ptb007) - Unhide
ptb007  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 March, 2019 - 09:12 AM)forsaken_sunlight Wrote: Show More
id say download storm (search it on the search bar) then you should see the configs. once you have those 2, go to search again and find HQ proxies ok then get the ones that are less seen. then get an combo list that has an title like spotify,netflix,and hulu. ok from here you should open up storm and see load (select an config for an exp netflix) now click the proxy tab and load the proxies u just got then go to combo or word list tab, then put the one that had netflix in the title then go back to main (the first tab where u pressed load)  slide the bots to 90 then hit start! there ya go, i recommend looking into guides as well so u can learn more. we have all been in your shoes u just need to open ur mind for knowledge.

Okay I really appreciate man. Its just hard to start out because I kinda find this fun but i only get simple stuff like ubsifot accounts and stuff but I don't really have a use for these or how to turn a profit or anything. Any tips help lol
Smart Hit EM wit A YeEEeEEEeEeEtT Smart
[Image: vUsQG4u.png]
This post is by a banned member (forsaken_sunlight) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
private message me
Welcome cracked family!
I would love to present my shop that is still gaining new services.
say hello to t.me/cursedshop
here i offer
doxxing
botnet/stealer setup
genesis invites

and tons more!
well guys i will see you on the other side kek