Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Initiating in Python

by NEDAL17 - 25 November, 2019 - 03:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (NEDAL17) - Unhide
NEDAL17  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi guys, I just started learning python , I'm taking a course from Giraffe Academy.
Could someone tell me on how can we use python , and if it's possible can you guys send me some exercises on python to progress.
Thanks !
fine
This post is by a banned member (millky) - Unhide
millky  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 November, 2019 - 03:55 PM)NEDAL17 Wrote: Show More
Hi guys, I just started learning python , I'm taking a course from Giraffe Academy.
Could someone tell me on how can we use python , and if it's possible can you guys send me some exercises on python to progress.
Thanks !
fine

personally i get really bored, really quickly when given exercises, and so i learnt mostly by thinking of random projects that i then attempted to make. things like credit card number generators (with real card BINs and luhn check), twitter bots, weather checkers... a lot of them were buggy as fuck, or just flat out didn't work -- but even when they failed i learnt a lot that i used in my next project.

i would say... just get making!
This post is by a banned member (NEDAL17) - Unhide
NEDAL17  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
The issue is that I have the ideas , but I don't have the knowledge , seen that I'm a python newbie .
Anyway Thanks for the reply 
Hype