Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Inj 2 building

by cakeri - 22 June, 2020 - 10:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (cakeri) - Unhide
cakeri  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Don’t know if injustice 2 is a strat game but I need help building my lame ass roster. I’ve been playing since release and barely got 3M ttv.
I know that loa and koaam are essential but I can’t build them up that well. I don’t want to start a new acc either bc I got attached to it ? :FeelsStrongMan:
This post is by a banned member (ODo) - Unhide
ODo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
You got 3M and complain about it, don't worry, keep on playing it you'll get them eventually

I played the first 6 months from release but I was unable to play for about 2 years until march of this year and I have encountered that there's a new arena and it's very helpful to get gems, for me it feels great having a new start on a game that I enjoyed playing a lot back on 2017. 

I didn't spend any money back then and still haven't, I have 1/2 M of ttv, I think that it's sort of a strategy game in the way you play your characters as in the champions arena you only have 1 chance every certain amount of hours for your players.
This post is by a banned member (Aura4238) - Unhide
Aura4238  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Need to build up my roster on injustice 2 as well..ive not been more than 200 since
This post is by a banned member (herogood) - Unhide
herogood  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Gooood