Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Insert Generic "Hello World" Introduction Title Here

by Fexxi - 08 May, 2019 - 02:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fexxi) - Unhide
Fexxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm new to the forums, so I thought I would make a short introduction to say "Hello" to the boards. 

I'm a 36-year-old dad of four and work online in various fields with my main source of income coming from my work as a copywriter and SEO-focused pen for hire. Working from home is my ideal as flexible hours mean I can learn other technological aspects and I'm currently learning PHP.

I came here to be amidst like-minded people and to share and broaden my knowledge and I look forward to being a part of the Cracked.to community. I have been on another hacking forum (I am not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this so I will just leave it out, just in case) for nearly ten years where I go by the name Effexion and there may be people I know here, so if there is, please holler.

Anyway, I could go on and on (and sometimes on), so I will end this hear by saying "see you around".
This post is by a banned member (I4M3l33t) - Unhide
I4M3l33t  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Welcome. I also am new and sitting in class with a dying phone so I have to keep this short and sweet for now.
Until next time