Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Instagram hacking

by bxsco - 28 November, 2020 - 10:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (bxsco) - Unhide
bxsco  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi,

Is there someone that can get into instagram account?
This post is by a banned member (RanHerOver) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Yes and no.
There are different ways:
1. Bruteforce
Bruteforse requires either a specific program or a program like OpenBullet or BlackBullet with a specific config. In case you don't know, bruteforce works like "hit or miss", trying a huge amount of combinations of passwords with the username, which also means you need a lot of proxies. It doesn't work that well though, I don't suggest you trying that.
2. Social Engineering
This is much harder, but if you know the person you want to hack you can kinda guess the password. Does he have a partner which he really loves? Maybe the password contains her name or her birthdate. Does she have a dog? Maybe it's her birth year and her dog's name. You can know this stuff by knowing the person and guessing.
3. Keylogging
Keylogging works like this: you install a keylogger on the victim's pc/phone and you'll get everything that person types. Everything that comes out of his keyboard will become yours, which means you will also be able to read stuff you don't really need. It will be hard.

So, there are different methods, but It won't be worth it in the end. Or you can create a website with a fake instagram login feature that gives an error no matter what username and password you put in. I did this a couple of times and worked, got the passwords of my friends lmao.

TL;DR you cannot really hack instagram accounts. Sorry! You can't compete with the biggest company in the world
[Image: seT9pbN.gif]
This post is by a banned member (bxsco) - Unhide
bxsco  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
aight in this case the account is old and not useable so the only option is brute force i guess if anyone wants to try dm me
This post is by a banned member (zxcvbnm88) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ismailabboud) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 March, 2021 - 02:09 PM by ismailabboud.)
Hi thanksgiving

Thank you