Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is anxiety okay and part of growing?

by KindaDisc - 17 October, 2020 - 08:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (KindaDisc) - Unhide
KindaDisc  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I hear this a lot and honestly anxiety is normal. If you have anxiety it’s okay and a lot of people do get it. Just remember there are people there for you and your stuff not your fault Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
i don't know much about it but try to be with your friends more so you will feel less anxious
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

Make your own Luck
This post is by a banned member (a874) - Unhide
a874  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Anxiety is definitely apart of growing up. Becoming an adult and adulthood itself can be scary because it's a new experience. You're not going to do it perfectly, but a good support system around you can help ease the weight of the rough times. Pepelove
[Image: zSDoxuR.png]
This post is by a banned member (Shironainator) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Life can get pretty frustrating! For me, I have grown and learned from anxiety and try to move past it.   Hype
This post is by a banned member (AgentMF) - Unhide
AgentMF  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I’m kinda vibing.
[Image: Amusing.png] Discord: Survvz#2902

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not support any actions by the members of this group or take responsability of their actions done with what I have provided
This post is by a banned member (Hustling247) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
if you got anxiety you are living on the future, dont do that. Enjoy where you are right now
[Image: CrIz1NU.gif]
This post is by a banned member (IFITAINTBIGITAINTIT) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 October, 2020 - 08:02 PM)KindaDisc Wrote: Show More
I hear this a lot and honestly anxiety is normal. If you have anxiety it’s okay and a lot of people do get it. Just remember there are people there for you and your stuff not your fault Pepelove

it's common for young people to worry frequently, often more so than adolescents. These worries during childhood are a normal and tend to lessen naturally over time as young people learn more ways to deal with them.
This post is by a banned member (Alexbriller1) - Unhide