Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is doing surveys worth it?

by Sumrando - 19 April, 2020 - 03:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sumrando) - Unhide
Sumrando  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
So I just found out that I can make  money by filling out stupid questions and theyre gonna pay me for that lol
so is it worth it? if so what survey pay the most? Rn im using survey time to earn robux (cringe ik) but yea
Some random v3rmie
This post is by a banned member (Faraday) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SRoy) - Unhide
SRoy  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I used to do Ebonus surveys, and those are the only ones that gave good points, but nowadays everything is shit. You mostly don't get stuff for (basically) free.
[Image: 5zBS6Ww.gif]

Always confirm on-site DM.
This post is by a banned member (saltyone) - Unhide
saltyone  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Even being paid in microtransaction currency (where the goal is to reduce credit card costs so they tend to be more generous are not close to worth it).
This post is by a banned member (Artisan) - Unhide
Artisan  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 April, 2020 - 03:31 PM)Sumrando Wrote: Show More
So I just found out that I can make  money by filling out stupid questions and theyre gonna pay me for that lol
so is it worth it? if so what survey pay the most? Rn im using survey time to earn robux (cringe ik) but yea

Since my early baby internet earning day I tried countless PTC sites, surveys and other add clicks. The sad reality is these sites never pay. They end up wasting your time. Rather invest your time to acquire a worthy skill and sell your services on the web. 

You can select from learning to do graphic design or coding or website development to make a decent living.  Earning is hard and there is no such thing as making easy money in a short time. This includes gambling and forex which will end you up in trouble.
[Image: UcxjKVw.gif]
Discord: artisan0488
This post is by a banned member (SixteenPilots) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I would say put your time in something else. If you only want some "pocket money" try to look for flexible part-time jobs (they pay much more than some surveys). The part-time job might not be the greatest solution right now (COVID), but it is never wrong to look at multiple solutions. Maybe do something like the other guy suggested and do things online. The thing is surveys are (most of the time) a waste of time.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
– Theodore Roosevelt

Ok?

This post is by a banned member (JessieHov) - Unhide
JessieHov  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Those Surveys are not worth it.
This post is by a banned member (Jack004u) - Unhide
Jack004u  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I think doing surveys is boring and its not worth the money because they give you really low points.
I need a knockout kick