Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is it safe to use a proxyless config with your own IP?

by Fergasm - 06 September, 2019 - 09:04 AM
This post is by a banned member (Fergasm) - Unhide
Fergasm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi guys I am new to cracking, basically I made a proxyless fitbit config and I was wondering if its safe to just let it run off my own ip? Or should I just get a proxy and run it off that?
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Use vpn while using a proxyless config.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (sodusme) - Unhide
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I would advice the same as Darkness to use a VPN. It also depends on where you're located at. I'm on a Comcast line and have been caught cracking proxyless with my own I.P. and Comcast is so stupid that they say "We have detected some unusual activity on your line" and spin me off to their security assurance department LOL. I just act stupid and ask if the hackers got a hold of my banking information or other information and they usually say they stopped it before that. So, yeah there is a risk but also keep in mind that if you WERE caught there is no way for an ISP to confirm that you were the one using that I.P. There have been documented cases of companies trying to prove someone downloaded something via an I.P. and holding the "owner" responsible----and it can't be proven.

SO yes protect yourself and use a VPN but if an accident happens and your real I.P. is exposed know the law (in the US) to fight back. ;)