Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is lootbits.io legit?

by Dav1s - 10 December, 2019 - 08:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Dav1s) - Unhide
Dav1s  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I have seen a lot of posts on that page but not even single one with pay proof, is lootbits.io legit?
This post is by a banned member (Fastaltsslowkey) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Im doing it nowhere near done yet like .01 more
This post is by a banned member (Ghozal) - Unhide
Ghozal  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Is it only me or I see this rule really weird? (From their ToS)
Quote:
  1. Payments and Monetary Value
The Website does not accept monetary deposits and does not require for any payments in any currency.
The credits and balances on the Website are intended to be used on internal features of the Website.
None of credits, balances or other rewards on the Website have real monetary value. User balances do not place the Website under an obligation and can be changed or nullified by the Website at any time and without prior notice.

This post is by a banned member (Cracking_Life) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Dav1s) - Unhide
Dav1s  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 February, 2020 - 01:38 AM by Dav1s.)
(10 December, 2019 - 08:42 AM)Ghozal Wrote: Show More
Is it only me or I see this rule really weird? (From their ToS)
Quote:
  1. Payments and Monetary Value
The Website does not accept monetary deposits and does not require for any payments in any currency.
The credits and balances on the Website are intended to be used on internal features of the Website.
None of credits, balances or other rewards on the Website have real monetary value. User balances do not place the Website under an obligation and can be changed or nullified by the Website at any time and without prior notice.

Well looks like some sort of experiment or just a fucking scam, i definitely wont waste my time there.

(10 December, 2019 - 10:20 AM)tobinreez Wrote: Show More
i made a faster Open Bullet Config for that site and got 1k hits...3 of the accounts have 0.04...i tried to withdraw it but still pending...9days so  this site is a definite scam and you'll never get any of your earnings back. Need to see for yourself ill post the config if you need it.

Well it might be interesting to test it, share it