Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Just beat San Andreas again

by megumi35 - 08 October, 2023 - 05:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (megumi35) - Unhide
megumi35  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 October, 2023 - 11:17 PM by megumi35. Edited 1 time in total.)
And I can confirm once again that it's easily one of the most ambitious, engaging games ever made. I particularly enjoyed the San Fierro segment of the story and the civil unrest that erupts in what for me might be the most satisfying last level in a GTA game. IV offers a massive mechanical update with a grounded, gritty crime crime saga that ranks among R*'s best, but I can see how one would argue that this is the series creative peak. PS2 https://9apps.ooo/ (I still have a backward compatible PS3 and the PS2 Trilogy box set so I never saw a reason to buy the definitive edition."
This post is by a banned member (Media_Tech19) - Unhide
Threads
I couldn't agree more! Grand Theft Auto IV is undeniably one of the most ambitious and engaging games ever created. The San Fierro storyline and the civil unrest in the final level were definite highlights for me. The game offers a substantial mechanical update and presents a gritty, crime-centered narrative that stands out as one of Rockstar's finest works. Some might even argue that this marks the pinnacle of the series creatively. Having the PS2 Trilogy box set with a backward compatible PS3 means I've never felt the need to purchase the definitive edition.
[Image: main-qimg-d700f32ef7963d23277f63b1ebb050fd]