Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Just wanted to say thank you guys.. Honestly..

by tugboat - 19 March, 2020 - 10:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (tugboat) - Unhide
tugboat  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I stumbled upon this place looking for a clean version of Openbullet. Happened over it just by chance, I would never have seen it I think. But as luck would have it. I did.
 And then with everything too good to be true i saw the catch... to my dismay I saw that I would have to pay some money to get the tools I was after and so badly needed..  First i was like... Naa, I just download some random copy from a torrent or something.. but then I saw other tools; proxy tools and wordlist tools  and configurations for openbullet and sentry mba.. Its
like heaven for nerdy Gangtsas
There are beginners tutorials and things for seasoned crackers. things I've never seen before. things I thought I might need but didn't know even existed
 I took a chance, and I rolled some Bitcoin. thinking that I was just gonna grab a few random things in be on my way. but I have to admit that this is a cool forum. Honestly fellas that might be some of the best Bitcoin I've ever spent I'm so grateful to have found this and have found so much useful s*** here that I'm gonna tell the people at my other forum and hope I don't get banned for referring people to a different forum but this is a great place thank you guys for compiling all this information thanks admin and I think instead of just being a leecher. i might even have some things to offer..
sincerely and respectfully , tugboat-
kek
This post is by a banned member (Oxyde) - Unhide
Oxyde  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Thank you too for joining us , you can also contribute back in the future .
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Welcome dude ! This community is lob <3 you will enjoy your stay here. Its worth community
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sounds good.
I didn't join for the purpose of finding any software, configs or whatever, but I think I will give it a try in the future.