Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Just wanted to write this.

by bold - 09 September, 2020 - 04:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (bold) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Subb123456) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
You have depression.
This post is by a banned member (Prashant999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bold) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (digo_brother) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
[font][font]consider professional help, especially with a psychologist. It will definitely help[/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (Prashant999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zingalla) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZeHuntaKilLa) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 September, 2020 - 11:26 PM by ZeHuntaKilLa.)
(09 September, 2020 - 04:38 PM)Juury Wrote: Show More
Yeah so lately i've been felling fucking alone. 4 Months i've had this problem, I dont know what is happening, everything now affects me 10x. My parents realized, and tried to help me, but i just told them i was getting better, but no. I'm getting deeper in the hole. I started with pills, and alochol. Even ran away from my home, and the fucking military had to bring me back (4 AM). When i was with the pills, tried killing my self with more pills and alcohol. I don't understand tho, i dont want to kill my self, but in that moment was like "Fuck this shit" and started drinking, and went to a little park thats near my house and just slept there, thinking i was going to die, and was happy ab that. i woke up at 4 am and the military grabbed me. I seriously dont know whats happening to me, i was the "Always funny and Smiling kid" and rn, i dont even want to eat. I dont know, like really idk. Nothing has happened, no one died, my gf didnt broke up with me, etc. I just want to find the real reason on why im like this.  

Yeah and sorry my english sucks lol.

Disabled the sig bc this doesn't have nun to tho lol

+ i just listen to music the whole day, and I stay in my bed. I don't want nothing to do with anyone. And I feel everyone looks at me wrong.

You either have clinical depression or need to reform your personality, incorporate your shadow and become whole. I know it sounds weird as fuck, but depression is supposed to kill you in the end. The only way you can get over it is concentration on personal insight and looking into your soul, going through the layers and opening yourself up. After that you will be able to wake up, do things and actually start enjoying the bullshit of life. The realisations you come to will never leave you, but you will be able to live with them.

Drop me a message, I'll help out if I can, obviously fucking free of charge lol. You will need to share personal info without name or anything tho (family, environment, self-perception etc.), no need to chat in voice but you will need to type then. If we speak the same language besides English we can cont in that.

(09 September, 2020 - 05:50 PM)Juury Wrote: Show More
(09 September, 2020 - 05:08 PM)Prashant999 Wrote: Show More
go trekking and enjoy the nature. be far away from social medias/mobiles

i tried, uninstalled my social media, and started riding my bike. Could'nt tho it was the same thing again. And I prefer to be on my bed with instagram, that bored af lol. But thanks tho i really appreciate that you took some time to read my shit

Those are just distractions. If you are unable to pinpoint the underlying problem, you might be able to subdue this part of your psyche but it will come out stronger, more repressed later. Then you will really fucking suffer. Better to get over this now, and live a more fulfilling life.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.
PepeBlush