Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Keik066 Introduction

by TA1LZ - 08 May, 2021 - 11:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (TA1LZ) - Unhide
TA1LZ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2021 - 11:03 PM by TA1LZ.)
Keik066 Presents...

Introduction

Hello ^_^ My Name Is Keik0! Some Call Me K1K1 But I Prefer Keik0! I Never Did A Introduction <3

I found this site because of my big brother lol!

He used to be active on here but has since moved on with his lovely life to focus on his own. 
PepeBlush 

So! I decided to take his place here with my own custom ideas that come along my way and do whatever I can to work on releasing HQ content. I was active here back in 2011 but i've been focused on school and other stuff but now i'm graduated and I'm ready to get back to the swing of things!   sheepe

Some of my HQ Work is Keik0s Proxy Folder List where I checked proxies on different sites to see if they will work cause I noticed how proxy list aren't actually fully "HQ" for all sites. So I checked a lot of proxies on Origin, NordVPN (Fuckin pain in my fuckin cunt ass), Netflix (Fuck that site too), Hulu, Dominos (USA), etc... This really sped up the process of checking combo list! I highly support users here that release proxies to do the same thing I've done it really does help or just use IPVanish Proxies  kek

The new and improved one that I've worked on and I'm really proud of is Openbullet 2 Configs By The Cracked.to Community  PepeBlush  I really worked a lot on that and fixed some configs that didn't work and added fresh new icons if needed.

I Will Keep Doing This Until It Is No Longer Needed When My Life Is Together. I Will Do My Best To Keep HQ Stuff And Give Credits To Everyone That Deserves It When Shared. I Respect Everyone's Work No Matter What. I Can't Wait To Keep Doing What I Love Here <3 ~Keik066
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Welcome :pepo:
[Image: xNcSUV6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hornsby) - Unhide
Hornsby  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service