Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

KOSTRIKOV'S DORKS AND DATABASES EBOOK RELEASED FOR FREE

by angelooo-18 - 01 June, 2019 - 07:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (angelooo-18) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello everyone.

It was a long road with this piece here and I am proud that I made it.
I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.
Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

Ebook was leaked by Renji a.k.a. Boxing Made Easy (on other forums) - Real name: Stanley Worden

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.
The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.
I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.
I hope this ebook helps.

And for my costumers and those that wanted this ebook I have something special.
I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (Metug) - Unhide
Metug  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 June, 2019 - 07:14 PM)angelooo-18 Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone.

It was a long road with this piece here and I am proud that I made it.
I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.
Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

Ebook was leaked by Renji a.k.a. Boxing Made Easy (on other forums) - Real name: Stanley Worden

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.
The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.
I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.
I hope this ebook helps.

And for my costumers and those that wanted this ebook I have something special.
I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

I will read it. Thank you so much.
This post is by a banned member (xAnxiety) - Unhide
xAnxiety  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2020 - 10:10 PM by xAnxiety.)
sorry to hear that, thanks for the input
This post is by a banned member (Heavenors) - Unhide
Heavenors  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
i hope you get money for school...
This post is by a banned member (44112211) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (radicko) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (snowo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Paralyzed) - Unhide