Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LEARN HOW TO RESELL 1:1 SOCCER/NBA/NFL/NHL JERSEYS | MAKE $10.000+ PER MONTH EASY

by YUI9IU - 27 September, 2023 - 05:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (YUI9IU) - Unhide
YUI9IU  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 September, 2023 - 02:47 AM by YUI9IU. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: Untitled-1-1.png]

DEFINITLY ONE OF THE BEST MENTORSHIPS
ON HOW TO PROPERLY BUY $10 1:1 JERSEYS AND RESELL FOR
3-4x THE PRICE YOU BOUGHT THEM

I WILL PROVIDE MY PERSONAL SUPPLIERS THAT I HAVE USED TO GENERATE MORE THAN $50,000 FROM JUST ONE INSTAGRAM STORE
RESELLING THIS JERSEYS

....the suppliers the biggest stores are using

HERE ARE SOME VIDEOS OF THE QUALITY OF THIS JERSEYS -
VIDEO
NBA

FAQ
Can I do this worldwide?
There are some countries where our suppliers dont ship to, but most countries yes.

Do you provide full support?
Yes, I will be in touch with you from the moment you decide get inside the mentorship to help you achieve success

What can I buy from the supplier?
From jerseys to windbreakers, tracksuits and much more... just for the retail price.

Are the suppliers fully private?
The suppliers are "semi" private because although you cannot find them on reddit, I am working with 10 different suppliers and 2/3 of them are actually kinda searchable, but only if you search for their names... those who are searchable are the most expensive ones, although still cheap asf. The ones I mostly use for my stores are extremely extremely difficult to find.

Is there free shipping for these jerseys?
Yes this sellers use a method with aliexpress that makes them be able to use aliexpress shipping which is cheaper, without having aliexpress noticing they are selling replicas, which is not possible on aliexpress.

Is it easy to do the marketing?
Yes, this is the best way to make money online I believe because starting costs are super low, and this kind of stores are super easy to market, specially with my strategies.

Do you accept MM?
For sure!

PRICE:
195€ FOR THE FIRST 3 PEOPLE 

TELEGRAM - @joaoluino
DISCORD - cobain9104
YUI9IU  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #2
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2023 - 05:16 PM by YUI9IU.)
bump

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Spooky) - Unhide
Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2023 - 10:56 AM by Spooky. Edited 3 times in total.)
[Image: wiggle.gif]

VOUCH COPY REVIEW
Received the ebook & supplier albums and read through everything, did NOT order anything tho.

EBOOK DESIGN
First of all, it is improtant to remember that OP is selling a mentorship. You should NOT expect to find everything you need in the ebook,
since what is being sold is a mentorship, not a ebook.
The ebook is mainly a quick help to give you an overview + the list of suppliers etc.
(Ebook appearance could be better, pretty sure OP will improve it tho)

METHOD
Honestly, the method is a difficult topic. You have tons of good replica sites and its a quite competitive market.
However since OP offers real suppliers, you can get insane prices & have a HUGE variety of jerseys & also vintage clothing.
You should definitely expect this to be a bit more work than other Ebooks, however the reward will probably also be better in the end.
If you manage to build a successful brand with mentorship, you can expect huge returns and turn this into a huge irl biz.

SUMMARY
Long story short, this is honestly something I would really consider starting if I had time for it.
If you do have some free time, I can definitely recommend giving this a try.
Even if it doesn't work you can still easily sell the jerseys on ebay / craigslist for a profit.

[Image: wiggle.gif]
YUI9IU  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 September, 2023 - 05:53 PM)Spooky Wrote: Show More
Interested in giving out a VC?

Yes, pm me on discord.
This post is by a banned member (ConFeD) - Unhide
ConFeD  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS!
[Image: with-balance-1.gif]
YUI9IU  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 September, 2023 - 09:59 PM)ConFeD Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (RhysLeon) - Unhide
RhysLeon  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Finding a reliable supplier is essential. I'd suggest starting with smaller batches to assess quality. For the legal aspect, it's crucial to advertise them as replicas and not official merchandise. You should also be wary of using copyrighted team logos or player images without permission. By the way, if you're into NFL, you might want to  buy ticket in https://www.koobit.com/nfl-c76 It's a great way to study the latest jersey trends and see what fans are wearing. Just remember, like any business, it requires dedication, research, and a bit of risk. Good luck!
YUI9IU  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump