Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LEECHERS

by Murzz - 11 December, 2019 - 05:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (Murzz) - Unhide
Murzz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It would be nice for there to be a easier and simpler explanation on how to avoid leeching. I’m new to all his and right off the bat i had no clue what i was doing until i got hit with a warning about leeching. It would be nice if we got steps we can take and how to avoid being warned when you sign up instead of having to find out the hard way
This post is by a banned member ((DANK)) - Unhide
(DANK)  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Contribute by posting original content that aims to improve and diversify content on the forum, don't just reply to things you want until your sure you have contributed back to the community in an equal manner as the post you want to unlock by replying, it also helps to like the posts you find informative or whatever you deem is worth your like.
This post is by a banned member (Vapor) - Unhide
Vapor  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 December, 2019 - 05:08 AM)Murzz Wrote: Show More
It would be nice for there to be a easier and simpler explanation on how to avoid leeching. I’m new to all his and right off the bat i had no clue what i was doing until i got hit with a warning about leeching. It would be nice if we got steps we can take and how to avoid being warned when you sign up instead of having to find out the hard way

https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help&hid=11  :fuck:
[Image: Vaporsig.gif]
I only accept BTC
Discord: Vapor#2050 no nitro
1LXeF7yR2T1jtTJncFKP6zXZ6VywhNwkcG
This post is by a banned member (xolen) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (K1NG9IN) - Unhide
K1NG9IN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service

contribute to community make less posts on leak sections, giveback to community and if you have money upgrade your account

This post is by a banned member (Murzz) - Unhide
Murzz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 December, 2019 - 02:16 PM)Ulysses Wrote: Show More

You've 38 posts and 1 thread (this one) so you're taking but not giving, you can get banned right now for leeching.

that’s cuz i didn’t know how it worked i was legit clicking everything and replying just cuz i could. Even though i only got like 2 accounts in total
This post is by a banned member (Mysterio) - Unhide