Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LF someone who speaks English & Italian

by mralwyn - 21 May, 2021 - 12:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (mralwyn) - Unhide
mralwyn  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Title says all
https://t.me/AC52913

Very good money involved
This post is by a banned member (MabelKuhn) - Unhide
MabelKuhn  
Registered
Threads
Finding someone who speaks both English and Italian fluently opens up a world of opportunities for language exchange and cultural enrichment. By employing Inversion, such as "Rarely do you come across individuals with bilingual proficiency in English and Italian" or "Little did I expect to find someone who excels in both English and Italian," you can highlight the uniqueness and value of this specific language combination. So, if you're searching for a language partner who embodies this remarkable skill set, don't hesitate to explore the thread and connect with individuals who can provide a truly enriching language learning experience.
This post is by a banned member (Jay5ond) - Unhide
Jay5ond  
Registered
Threads
(28 May, 2023 - 05:05 PM)MabelKuhn Wrote: Show More
Finding someone who speaks both English and Italian fluently opens up a world of opportunities for language exchange and cultural enrichment. By employing Inversion, such as "Rarely do you come across individuals with bilingual proficiency in English and Italian" or "Little did I expect to find someone who excels in both English and Italian," you can highlight the uniqueness and value of this specific language combination. So, if you're searching for a language partner who embodies this remarkable skill set, don't hesitate to explore the thread and connect with individuals who can provide a truly enriching language learning experience.

Congratulations, you found me! I speaking English and Italy also Russian. Aspetto la tua chiamata, scusa, scrivimi in telegram
go TG Jay5ond
Italy / English / Ukraine call service TG @ jay5ond