Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

REMOVE POST STAFF

by OzPride - 23 September, 2019 - 08:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (OzPride) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sYdr1b) - Unhide
sYdr1b  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2019 - 09:12 AM by sYdr1b.)
Created by me

Join Discord For More Configs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://discord.gg/MmJ96Kc

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LIKE DON'T BE A LEECHER Kappa
BECAUSE LEECHERS WILL BE BANNED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCEPT, you didnt create the config. you just changed the name on the config. but everything else is the same idiot. even the name of the VAR being used which had nothing to do with function and more of a way of watermarking it. being "ElRekt" even the response id is exactly the same. you truly know nothing hahahaha [Image: Untitled.png]
sYdr1b  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2019 - 02:21 PM by sYdr1b.)
"Was given it by my staff i didnt know who the creator is and honestly when i checked in that the pharses & functions and looked for there usernames i could find their profile to give credit."

caught lying again... the config by default has the creators tag on it... do you understand that. so you decided to put your info on it then post that "you made it. " when ive posted all the proof you clearly just replacing names or copy pasting the loliscript and calling it your own.  and you didnt do it to one config. you did it to all the ones im showing hahaha. You got caught leeching to the fullest just accept it.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f477646...706e67.png]
sYdr1b  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2019 - 07:47 PM by sYdr1b.)
(23 September, 2019 - 06:16 PM)bennyg- Wrote: Show More
Croppable leached it from paradoxconfig.selly.store lol he didnt make it so i wasnt giving him credit to it! I cant give credit to paradox because his selly is down? Stop shit posting mate. I posted this config because i didnt see it anywhere for the members on cracked.to and people requested it on my Fri Days AU Config and dont say i didnt make that. i can prove it...

"I cant give credit to paradox because his selly is down?"
 you say you cant credit someone because selly is down. thats retarded. you can still give credit just because someone who doesnt have a shop. that is a very poor reason. its not even a reason. so because paradox doesnt have a selly right now.... you cant for whatever reason type "Paradox" for config makers name. or outright say you didnt make em (cuz you fronted like you did) but you sure af can add your own tag to them. 

you call it shit posting. I GET IT. you are on the defensive. trying to have your threads deleted. trying to cover it up. whatever. i call it the truth. I love you mention the AU version but in the screenshot i provide. its clear that he posted the AU version as well. and you used that one as well. cuz why would you post just the one? you wouldn't, and you didnt. You used em all and posted it up like you made them. you presented it that way that makes you the maker for your little shop. credits on it.  you are not clever, you are not slick. anyone that see's these posts will know right off the bat you are full of shit.
sYdr1b  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 September, 2019 - 12:30 AM by sYdr1b.)
(23 September, 2019 - 10:29 PM)bennyg- Wrote: Show More
(23 September, 2019 - 07:46 PM)sYdr1b Wrote: Show More
(23 September, 2019 - 06:16 PM)bennyg- Wrote: Show More
Croppable leached it from paradoxconfig.selly.store lol he didnt make it so i wasnt giving him credit to it! I cant give credit to paradox because his selly is down? Stop shit posting mate. I posted this config because i didnt see it anywhere for the members on cracked.to and people requested it on my Fri Days AU Config and dont say i didnt make that. i can prove it...

"I cant give credit to paradox because his selly is down?"
 you say you cant credit someone because selly is down. thats retarded. you can still give credit just because someone who doesnt have a shop. that is a very poor reason. its not even a reason. so because paradox doesnt have a selly right now.... you cant for whatever reason type "Paradox" for config makers name. or outright say you didnt make em (cuz you fronted like you did) but you sure af can add your own tag to them. 

you call it shit posting. I GET IT. you are on the defensive. trying to have your threads deleted. trying to cover it up. whatever. i call it the truth. I love you mention the AU version but in the screenshot i provide. its clear that he posted the AU version as well. and you used that one as well. cuz why would you post just the one? you wouldn't, and you didnt. You used em all and posted it up like you made them. you presented it that way that makes you the maker for your little shop. credits on it.  you are not clever, you are not slick. anyone that see's these posts will know right off the bat you are full of shit.
Bro not even bother fighting with your bullshit mate... he never released the TGI Fridays AU, i made it myself. If its released then why isnt anywhere on the net...

oh you mean like the one i showed above? the one i guess i have to circle cuz you want to play dumb. Its really convenient that you posted the same exact configs. the same countries... with same data... GTFO lol Also to say you got the config from some staff somewhere... i now doubt that considering you were using the latest anom build to make it. so you are definitely there.
[Image: Untitled3.png]