Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

:League of Legends *UHQ** iron-gold 158-159 champs, skins, BE and more! All regions!

by Atro - 28 April, 2022 - 05:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2023 - 10:51 PM by Atro. Edited 25 times in total.)
:weebsout: 
Huge announcement - Lepus Foreman Here's your solution:
[Image: uRaX458.png]
The Riot Community has been being scammed out of combos for years now, Lepus Foreman is the long awaited and long worked on pre release now announced solution to that:

If you are in search of the highest quality League of Legends combo lists, or hit lists (already ran data guaranteeing all accs match) BUT WITHOUT CHERRY PICKING THE GOOD RESULTS LIKE HAS BECOME "NORMAL". You've found your answer.

Well if you buy combos, If you keep asking yourself why you're getting 40% BR hits,and all the good hits are still less popular regions, or extremely active.. well here's the answer if it wasn't obvious. Stop losing money and shop with confidence today:

Buy trusted League Combo lists or hit lists today (click me)
These accounts are all over 100 + skins, more than 100 acc  for every region, just a little  sample off another actual quality drop - if you're interested in your own combo or hitlists look  no further stop getting hustled. 

ALL I ASK FOR IF NEEDING TO POST TO SEE - A SIMPLE "TY" IF YOU GO DUMB ON YOUR KEYBOARD I WILL REPORT YOU GLADLY :)

This is an older leak

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
This post is by a banned member (gen13pham) - Unhide
gen13pham  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(28 April, 2022 - 05:38 PM)zlm123 Wrote: Show More

Enjoy <3 Like and rep or you are going to be found : ) - check out my store for specific inacttive/ranks/rp accs!

https://cracked.io/Thread-Privatet-and-c...d=13728790

Show ContentSpoiler:

5 more UHQ for each like, and 3 400 rp f)completely inactive gift yourself a ehxtech chest + key) for each rep :)

tyyyyy
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(28 April, 2022 - 06:37 PM)gen13pham Wrote: Show More
(28 April, 2022 - 05:38 PM)zlm123 Wrote: Show More

Enjoy <3 Like and rep or you are going to be found : ) - check out my store for specific inacttive/ranks/rp accs!

https://cracked.io/Thread-Privatet-and-c...d=13728790

Show ContentSpoiler:

5 more UHQ for each like, and 3 400 rp f)completely inactive gift yourself a ehxtech chest + key) for each rep :)

tyyyyy

Yw 

DancingClown For each like on the OP 5 more accs gett tposted, and each rep (click my profile) 3 completely inactive 400 rp accs to selfgift yourself get posted : ) .  DancingClown
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
This post is by a banned member (orusbular) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 April, 2022 - 07:35 PM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28 April, 2022 - 06:49 PM)orusbular Wrote: Show More
tankyou

Thanks for thte rep <3 Here's 3 random 400 rp accs <3
NA:
winsonlee27:winsonlee27
EUW:
ninjaman53:k7i03tntr
EUNE:
brasilmark77:ambergreen1
This post is by a banned member (ImStiven) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (awgsfh) - Unhide
awgsfh  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2022 - 04:47 AM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
5 more UHQ drops from the like: 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.