Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅ [AI MARKETING] ⭐ A Very Easy Method Will Take 5 Minutes To Setup⭐[Working 100%] ✅

by Megumin_ - 09 April, 2021 - 03:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Megumin_) - Unhide
Megumin_  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2021 - 03:07 AM by Megumin_.)
This Is A Very Easy Method To Get Free Bucks From AI Bot [100% Working And Legal]
All You Have To Do Is To Follow A These Steps:
  • First Thing Go To This Website https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/rlkn8rs0tm And Sign Up Its Totally Free
  • After Creating An Account You Will Have A 50$ To Start Your Journey With If You Didn't Receive Any Money Just Go And Add This Free Gift Card Worth Of 50$  -  5CMD-XOBD-5YEV-2BXF  - You Can Add It On Increase Budget Button Then Gift Card Option
  • After You Finish The Steps Wait 48Hour And The Bot Will Start Making Money By Getting Cashback From Ads Using The 50$ You Have
  • You Can Add More Money If You Want , But If You Don't Want That's Okay You Will Keep Investing The 50$ 

Proof Of Earnings
Its Easy To Try And The AI Bot Will Do Everything While You Are Just Relaxed   :pepo: ​​​​​​​
This leak has been rated as infected 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (Tayleer) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Megumin_) - Unhide
Megumin_  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 April, 2021 - 03:21 AM)Tayleer Wrote: Show More
this method will not work since i am using ai marketing along time if u used the gift code 50$ its gift from company but u need to return that 50$ if u wanna cashout and even if u earn more than 50$ u will just get like 1-2$ and u can't cashout cause min amount to cashout is 10$ in BTC

[Image: ffd.png]

Pls read about something before posting it u also didn't mention that thats may take more than 1 month to get able to cashout

Tbh I Don't know about the 50$ return thing , I just got this method from someone and I Thought I should share it here , Good To Know TY  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (WVEmkhu3tA) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
is this still working?