Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Ex] PVA Creator v2.5.0 - Bulk Account Creator (Instagram, Gmail, ... ) - Update 2020

by Musty - 13 January, 2020 - 01:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (Linguiceta) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zzzgtchd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (unknown6006) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (autoclickinggg) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (pbarrebenta) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2020 - 11:56 PM by pbarrebenta.)
Thanks so much for replying me on the other post, i'll try this one hope this works haha <3 i'll be back if it works

i have a question, do i need to use any VPN, numbers, or emails? or the program do this automatically for you?

Ok... my windows defender detected a virus... i allowed it, but when i tried to open the program it asked to have permission to my firewall and tried to install some certificates.... is that safe?

and when the program opens, it pops up a window and says ' you own pva creator '' them it closes... can you assist me?
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages6.fanpop.com%2Fi...00-300.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Musty) - Unhide
Musty  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2020 - 11:46 PM)pbarrebenta Wrote: Show More
Thanks so much for replying me on the other post, i'll try this one hope this works haha <3 i'll be back if it works

i have a question, do i need to use any VPN, numbers, or emails? or the program do this automatically for you?

Ok... my windows defender detected a virus... i allowed it, but when i tried to open the program it asked to have permission to my firewall and tried to install some certificates.... is that safe?

and when the program opens, it pops up a window and says ' you own pva creator '' them it closes... can you assist me?

As I always mention in my posts, Please always use this kinds of programs in SandBoxie or Virtual Machine or ...

Programs are not coded by me and they might contain actual virus  (Well for this program that you opened chance of it having virus is a bit less cause it's a paid program (But still i recommend to run it in sandboxie)

Now as for your problem, I'm checking to see if there is any requirement that you need to have in order to run it ...  Will give you an answer in PV  <3
=======================================
Official Channel:
  t.me/Musty_Official
This post is by a banned member (RedMistic) - Unhide
RedMistic  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This could be my last reply for the day thanks very much
This post is by a banned member (xuan2261) - Unhide