Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Exclusive] Paid High Quality Proxies For Free (100% Private Method - Premium) - 2020

by Musty - 11 January, 2020 - 11:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (leecher100) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (element4l) - Unhide
element4l  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 January, 2020 - 02:39 AM by element4l.)
(20 January, 2020 - 02:18 AM)Musty Wrote: Show More
Take it easy man, Leachers are many

That is what makes people like you unique

Maybe I didn't take the time to structure my wording, I meant no disrespect or haughtiness. I'm just trying to find out what's ok and what isn't. Thanks! I've got lots to say about things, especially things that work, things that don't work, and things that can be improved.

As for the topic, I tried the method and it does indeed work, though I had to use firefox developer edition to get their "Activate" button to work (changing from false to true with the inspector didn't work in the latest FF or chrome for me).

Do keep in mind this 30mins starts as soon as you activate the account and login and drains whether you're using it or not. Like op says, be aware that you will have to get a new burner email and phone number every time, and burner numbers can only be used once on this site, otherwise it says "You already have an account" or something of the like. Meaning this site has lots of people using easily available burner numbers so to get it to work you'll need to have access to fresh ones.

I tend to think actually paying for a proxy might be cheaper in terms of time spent laboring on this method, if you're going to be doing it regularly. But that won't stop me from using it now and then since I don't need a proxy subscription.

Thanks OP.

edit: oh my, YOU are the OP! Well, hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. Just trying to give details on the whole thing for people looking for info.
Please remember to hit LIKE if you LIKE THIS POST
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...352e676966]
This post is by a banned member (Musty) - Unhide
Musty  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 January, 2020 - 02:35 AM)element4l Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2020 - 02:18 AM)Musty Wrote: Show More
Take it easy man, Leachers are many

That is what makes people like you unique

Maybe I didn't take the time to structure my wording, I meant no disrespect or haughtiness. I'm just trying to find out what's ok and what isn't. Thanks! I've got lots to say about things, especially things that work, things that don't work, and things that can be improved.

As for the topic, I tried the method and it does indeed work, though I had to use firefox developer edition to get their "Activate" button to work (changing from false to true with the inspector didn't work in the latest FF or chrome for me).

Do keep in mind this 30mins starts as soon as you activate the account and login and drains whether you're using it or not. Like op says, be aware that you will have to get a new burner email and phone number every time, and burner numbers can only be used once on this site, otherwise it says "You already have an account" or something of the like. Meaning this site has lots of people using easily available burner numbers so to get it to work you'll need to have access to fresh ones.

I tend to think actually paying for a proxy might be cheaper in terms of time spent laboring on this method, if you're going to be doing it regularly. But that won't stop me from using it now and then since I don't need a proxy subscription.

Thanks OP.

edit: oh my, YOU are the OP! Well, hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. Just trying to give details on the whole thing for people looking for info.

I appreciate your detailed response

True about the fact that you can't rely on these proxies for long and for the P-numbers, You gotta have some paid rotating numbers (for all your general needs) which i don't bother myself with it as well

The positive thing that i found about this might be only when you want to check some important accounts on websites that are quite sensitive toward multi-request (multi-login) acts and they are also active on banning public proxies
=======================================
Official Channel:
  t.me/Musty_Official
This post is by a banned member (lheer) - Unhide
lheer  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thank you so much
This post is by a banned member (lainoto90) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (anankissedme) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sammon) - Unhide