Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ozark GTA V Mod menu source code

by Prototype_XX - 01 May, 2023 - 06:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Prototype_XX) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2023 - 07:00 PM by Prototype_XX.)
Ozark once was a good menu with one of the best protections made by D3SKSTOOL. he exit scammed after around a year or two of the menu being online.
couple of months after that. some people on different leak forums. have claimed that they have the source code of the menu.
so here you go. you need VC 2017 to compile it.
Smart and of course the menu doesn't work.  Smart

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This is a bump
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
No need to look here...Got nothing to say. Except, Don't Be a Leecher!
This post is by a banned member (notapersonlol) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (notapersonlol) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nuhamidu) - Unhide
nuhamidu  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(01 May, 2023 - 06:47 PM)Daboi10 Wrote: Show More
Ozark once was a good menu with one of the best protections made by D3SKSTOOL. he exit scammed after around a year or two of the menu being online.
couple of months after that. some people on different leak forums. have claimed that they have the source code of the menu.

This is a bump

good
This post is by a banned member (VictorRo12) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

This is a bump
thx
This post is by a banned member (ahmedthani) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (drippzyyMM) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

This is a bump

good crak
This post is by a banned member (Prototype_XX) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 May, 2023 - 10:00 PM)ahmedthani Wrote: Show More
so im kinda new to this how could i make it work ?

Well. you dont. AND you prob can't! it requires the auth file in the source code for being able to be compiled successfully. also A LOT has happened in the background ever since D3SKSTOOL exit scammed and discontinued the menu. I BET MY SOUL. That over half of the options in this menu won't work also the INJECTION method that D3SKSTOOL used i bet also wont work. AND even the core components like the crossmap (from what i know tells the menu what memory address to modifier to look for what function ((also like menu options)) aka Godmode, protections, ETC). and if they do. They WILL trigger something in the game making you a easy target by modders as mod menus now days can detect godmode and super jump being used quite accurately. so let me be LOUD AND CLEAR. THIS SOURCE CODE IS NOT INTENTED TO BE USED AS A BASE, nor to be tried to be "repaired" or "updated" at the end of the day it will be waste of time doing all this. So PLEASE look on other leak forums for some other maybe more updated and actually WORKING mod menu source codes
No need to look here...Got nothing to say. Except, Don't Be a Leecher!