Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Zeltux Discord Bot | 330+ Features | Moderation | Eco | Giveaways | Tickets | Games

by wolf_9115 - 2 months ago
This post is by a banned member (wolf_9115) - Unhide
wolf_9115  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 2 months ago by wolf_9115. Edited 2 times in total.)

This zeltux 1.5.6 and please read all of that i typed so you dont ask me why is not working

Hope you enjoy and sorry my first time posting

btw its is working but it has a whitlelist if anyone can crack it that would be great  it will say
Quote:
(node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error [DISALLOWED_INTENTS]: Privileged intent provided is not enabled or whitelisted.
    at WebSocketManager.createShards (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\websocket\WebSocketManager.js:260:15)
    at async Client.login (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\Client.js:221:7)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unha...tions_mode). (rejection id: 1)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
everytime you try to start it any smart boys try to make work and upload it or message me

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

d
                 [Image: ZeltuxThread_may_2020.jpg]                              Please like  pogchamp                  
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (sasu75) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ExperienceCornelius6) - Unhide
Threads
ty man
This post is by a banned member (qGuy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (meftu) - Unhide
meftu  
Registered
Threads
2 months agowolf_9115 Wrote: Show More
monkaS

This zeltux 1.5.6 and please read all of that i typed so you dont ask me why is not working

btw its is working but it has a whitlelist if anyone can crack it that would be great  it will say
Quote:
(node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error [DISALLOWED_INTENTS]: Privileged intent provided is not enabled or whitelisted.
monkaS     at WebSocketManager.createShards (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\websocket\WebSocketManager.js:260:15)
    at async Client.login (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\Client.js:221:7)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unha...tions_mode). (rejection id: 1)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
everytime you try to start it any smart boys try to make work and upload it or message me
d
                 [Image: ZeltuxThread_may_2020.jpg]                              Please like  pogchamp                  
This post is by a banned member (Bromomento69) - Unhide
Threads

Quote:
    at WebSocketManager.createShards (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\websocket\WebSocketManager.js:260:15)
d

thank you so much
This post is by a banned member (_jeanbatiste2_) - Unhide
Threads
nice thx need to try
This post is by a banned member (Recalibrations6) - Unhide
Threads

Quote:
d
asdasdasd