Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Zeltux Discord Bot | 330+ Features | Moderation | Eco | Giveaways | Tickets | Games

by wolf_9115 - 20 December, 2020 - 07:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (wolf_9115) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sasu75) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ExperienceCornelius6) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (qGuy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (meftu) - Unhide
meftu  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 December, 2020 - 07:36 PM)wolf_9115 Wrote: Show More
:monkas:

This zeltux 1.5.6 and please read all of that i typed so you dont ask me why is not working

Hope you enjoy and sorry my first time posting

btw its is working but it has a whitlelist if anyone can crack it that would be great  it will say
Quote:
(node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error [DISALLOWED_INTENTS]: Privileged intent provided is not enabled or whitelisted.
:monkas:     at WebSocketManager.createShards (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\websocket\WebSocketManager.js:260:15)
    at async Client.login (C:\Users\BoMhamed\Desktop\Zeltux_v1.5.2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\Client.js:221:7)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unha...tions_mode). (rejection id: 1)
[20:11:39] (node:1856) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
everytime you try to start it any smart boys try to make work and upload it or message me
d
                 [Image: ZeltuxThread_may_2020.jpg]                              Please like  pogchamp                  
This post is by a banned member (Bromomento69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (_jeanbatiste2_) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
nice thx need to try
This post is by a banned member (Recalibrations6) - Unhide