Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

List of VPN services, are suspected of cooperating with governments

by Putin - 01 February, 2019 - 01:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (florihacker) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
let check it
This post is by a banned member (VirusCleaner) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 February, 2019 - 01:20 PM)AntiLeech Wrote: Show More
Hi, morning.

I suggest you using: cryptostorm.is
Prices: are really acceptable.

[Image: jEu.png]

Seems to be great, and as u say, prices seem not to be high.

Will give it a try.
This post is by a banned member (blackc0depr) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
this post is very interesting, we need to be updated if we use VPN
This post is by a banned member (baruabangang) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jamescall) - Unhide
jamescall  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thanks for the list. Look's like i'll be checking out nord
This post is by a banned member (tanooki) - Unhide
tanooki  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 September, 2019 - 10:47 AM)baruabangang Wrote: Show More
NordVPN is the best, hands down. There is no comparison. And if you can afford to pay for it, I suggest you do so. The ones at the helm have done a really awesome job.

I remember when I first started using mine in early 2017. They were in their early days and each free account gets 1 month premium access using a simple "trick" sanctioned by their own website. Then when my access to Premium expired, I paid for a 1 year membership and honestly, it was the best money I ever spent on an internet product. Compared to other free VPNs, they were super fast... Almost like using no VPN at all. Although, I cannot compare it with TunnelBear or ExpressVPN because I haven't tried them, I can say that in almost all cases, paid-VPN is Better than rubbish free-VPN.

Supposedly they throttle people after their first 30 days and unthrottle 30 days before the end of your subscription
This post is by a banned member (baruabangang) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (tanooki) - Unhide
tanooki  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 September, 2019 - 09:44 AM)baruabangang Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2019 - 09:53 AM)tanooki Wrote: Show More
(22 September, 2019 - 10:47 AM)baruabangang Wrote: Show More
NordVPN is the best, hands down. There is no comparison. And if you can afford to pay for it, I suggest you do so. The ones at the helm have done a really awesome job.

I remember when I first started using mine in early 2017. They were in their early days and each free account gets 1 month premium access using a simple "trick" sanctioned by their own website. Then when my access to Premium expired, I paid for a 1 year membership and honestly, it was the best money I ever spent on an internet product. Compared to other free VPNs, they were super fast... Almost like using no VPN at all. Although, I cannot compare it with TunnelBear or ExpressVPN because I haven't tried them, I can say that in almost all cases, paid-VPN is Better than rubbish free-VPN.

Supposedly they throttle people after their first 30 days and unthrottle 30 days before the end of your subscription

I never noticed that @tanooki. I think that's bonkers and not true at all. But then again my experience is that of one person. So maybe others can attest to that allegation. At the beginning of NordVPN when I first started using them, the CEO used to send emails from his own account. He would update us on how big they were getting, and how many servers they were adding. I remember one time he sent us an audit report from one of the Big 4 basically confirming that NordVPN is true to their word when it comes to their no-log policy. 

Basically, they're a very humble group. So I doubt they would cheat their customers.

I hope you're right. This was just feedback I got somewhere