Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking For Longterm Money Making Partinership.

by Gateland - 27 September, 2023 - 03:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (Gateland) - Unhide
Gateland  
Registered
Threads
Hi Cracked, am looking for partners to work with long term in draining crypto wallets to be specific. You don't have to be experienced in the field as I will teach you everything in the game, you just need to have the spirit to learn.
Working Hours:
In most days you will be working less than 3 hours a day, but I will recommend spending most of your time practicing and improving skills if you wanna reach pro level fast and become self-reliant as there are many benefits from this tbh.
Requirements:
To get started you will need onetime initial capital to cater for your own operating tools and live logs. I will provide your first live log with cookies and walk you through cashout process step by step. After mastering the art I will be sending you logs in bulk you cashout, keep your share and send my percentage through btc and xmr.
Share Rate:
50:50
Why am I doing This?:
Am willing to share my cashout skills and build a team as a sign of giving back to the community since this is a brotherhood shit and everyone in the chain gotta eat. Also working with a team of dedicated individuals will have mutual benefits as we will both get paid as we will be splitting half of whatever you cashout.
This post is by a banned member (shepiorot) - Unhide
shepiorot  
Registered
Threads
GL
[Image: standard.gif?ex=6514ed34&is=65139bb4&hm=...c926914a9&]