Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking To Get Hired / Looking For Work / Partnership

by Harmony - 19 July, 2021 - 01:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I Didn't think that i would be posting this a year later, but shit happened

I'm having bad financial issues right now, i have stuff to pay for, i need to upgrade my setup because i want to start a youtube channel and i need to pay for internet / my nutrition as i work out and a respectable gym membership as i'm working out at a shitty one because i'm broke, i have unlocked a new level of depression because of my current financial state.
i came back to business this january, i made a good amount of money that i was going to finally invest into a project that would generate my stable scalable income, i reached a peak balance of 1400$ then i started losing it all to crypto, i worked hard for around three months, didnt spend a penny of it to reward myself, only reinvesting every penny into crypto, eventually i started losing my money instead of gaining, slowly getting drained till btc dropped hard and i was left with 500$ worth of crypto, i had a hard breakup which made me get overwhelmed and do dumb decisions, that 500$ is now 0$, i have no ongoing business right now thats generating me money but here are my characteristics: 

- Main Discord Server With 1600+ Members
- 6 sub discord servers that originate from the main one, One of them is named Harmony electronics which is at almost a 100 members, used it to sell physical items until i stopped working with my previous partner because of his dumb decisions. 

- Some Experience In Video Making / Editing. Content / Script Writing.
- Have a Fluent English.
- Can Be Good at anything you put me at. 
- I Can Advertise
- I Can do robot tasks but i won't be doing stuff at indian rates.
- Can Manage Businesses / Work / Servers.
- Can do customer support but that would be a waste of effort for me as i want to work on something bigger, but i can do customer support as a start.
- Good Reputation / Popularity on both forums, Trustworthy and have a clean brand name.

I'm just overwhelmed and i cant put my mind to focus on something hence why i'm asking for help in this thread. 

What i'm exactly looking for?

A) To Be hired by someone who already has projects going on, or money capitals and has stuff to do in mind and wants a partner / worker etc. or doesn't have time to do it.

B-) To be a partner for someone who has something in mind and wants to try it

Overall this should have something to do with whitehat work, probably dropshipping, ecommerce, amazon, affiliate marketing, youtube, social media overall, etc.

I'm Going to start from scratch again, but this time i have more knowledge , more reputation and more time but my mindset is messed up

Please Dm Me, Thanks.

If you know anyone that can help me, Help Change my life, Please refer me to them.

Crystal#6076
@xCrystalPlus
This post is by a banned member (bootyhole2) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sent u a dm on discord
This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
this is a bump