I need a lot of real data, if you have the strength, please contact me
If you have a large number of databases in Europe, America, and Southeast Asia, you can contact me for any industry, and you must have a large number. No less. My request is, real, fresh, not sold. European and American countries, Vietnam, India and the United States are all available. If you have other countries, you can also contact me. If you don’t have it, but you have the strength to get it, you can also contact me. I can designate a website for you to get it. I am willing to pay a monthly salary of 300,000 US dollars to obtain these data or obtain these services. If you are interested please contact me through the channel

https://t.me/+_FnCspyhHds2NzY1

The previous channel has been cancelled. Please contact me through this channel and new username. Friends who have worked with me before please contact me as soon as possible. There is a friend who has a virtual usdt-trc20 tail number j45p, please contact me as soon as possible. I gave you 8000usdt, I need your data for India, Thailand, and Vietnam. But my Tg account disappeared and I can’t contact you now. Please contact me as soon as possible after seeing this message and ship it to me. Thank you.
New Telegram @Luna_pote