Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking for someone to crack a program

by Epitaph - 08 April, 2021 - 09:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Epitaph) - Unhide
Epitaph  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I would like to pay someone to bypass a software's activation requirement for personal use.

It probably won't even be worth me asking since a permanent full license for this software is about $500 USD, but who knows. Maybe it's easy to crack and I won't have to spend too much :)

The software is packed with Themida and the registration popup happens as soon as you open the program and does not allow any sort of usage until it is successfully activated. The license you enter seems to be checked online and you may need to be online the entire time you are using the application, but I am not sure. There is a trial version that appears to mostly be the same as the full version, but with very limited features and no activation popup. It could be as simple as figuring out how to get the small popup activation window out of the way, or as complex as having to create an activation server spoofer in which case I would just purchase a regular license.

I have tried doing it myself over the past few days but I lack the experience and knowledge unfortunately so it's basically just been me tinkering around in IDA and X64DBG not getting anywhere.

If anyone is interested, message me on here and we can discuss the application and payment details. Would prefer to work with a reputable member to help prevent getting scammed.
This post is by a banned member (maomaos1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ryze0) - Unhide
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
add my discord Ryze#1337
Goodbye :)