(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2023 - 09:09 PM by dowjones13. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi all,

I'm a nobody here, but I enjoy scripting and developing solutions. I have been dabbling in Telegram now and am looking for potential shops that use Telegram for working through upgrade requests, account fixes, and account disbursements. I'd love to work on an ad-hoc basis to gather some requirements and see if I can't help escalate your workflow/reduce the operational burden if you operate on Telegram and have people fielding you requests. I'm familiar with Python and can go full-stack in "web development" for a frontend to complement it. This also includes operational hosting/instructions for hosting (background as a site reliability engineer).

If interested, please get in touch with me via DM, and we'll coordinate the best way to talk! To be clear, there is no expectation of any payment at this time or in the future. Even barter for an account/services comparable can be discussed down the road.

~dowjones  Smart