Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Losing Motivation with shop

by Remix - 25 August, 2023 - 12:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (Remix) - Unhide
Remix  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2023 - 01:05 AM by Remix. Edited 1 time in total.)
I dont know what it is, whether its the not being able to stock, whether its the trust issues with buying new things (data/configs/support/ads) but its like I used to be growing exponentially introducing new products and restocking often.

But now its like Maybe im not putting enough effort into it, and Im starting to think ab just selling the shop. Though ik I can make a lot more if I just tried. Maybe looking for a partner would be best, but I really dont know what I need. Im not sure what I was trying to get to in this but maybe someone knows what I should focus on to bring my shop back up.
[Image: cRSyggu.gif]

JOIN THE TELEGRAM FOR UPDATES https://t.me/RoyaltyPlug

Dis - remix#7689
Tele - @Rem1cks

This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
well you gotta have in mind that account shops are saturated af so situations like this can happen

if you have another business idea that you think is good it would be wise to sell ur shop but if you don't then you should keep it and try to get it back up

i'm sure (and hope) someone here will have interest in partnering up with you