Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MMORPG's are Dead?

by Unusual - 21 October, 2019 - 05:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (falcon7) - Unhide
falcon7  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Far from it, I think MMORPG's are going to get much more popular.
This post is by a banned member (HassouTobi69) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Final Fantasy XIV is a good example of modern MMO with great graphics. Star Wars: The Old Republic too, but this game is sadly mostly abandoned and only has a skeleton dev crew. The MMORPG market feels to be in a situation where a new game doesn't reallly have a chance to compete with the big boys so I wouldn't expect any new, meaningful releases for a while.
This post is by a banned member (Fastway) - Unhide
Fastway  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Compare to the fist decade of this century they're out, despite the good MMORPG you can find nowadays. I believe we will only experience a new "boom" once the gameplay of the videogames suffer a big change, like for example when VR is extended everywhere and every player can use a really good connection to load tons of data in a second. Maybe then we will see a second golden age for the MMORPG.
Just my opinion
This post is by a banned member (foxhound12) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I always stayed away from WoW because of graphics, but looking at it now...it's improved a lot imo. I only started playing a few months ago and this is the most I've ever been invested in an mmo. Plus tha playerbase is huge. Unfortunately a lot of new mmos lack that solid playerbase.
I got accepted into genshin impact's beta so I'm excited to try that, however it's technically not an MMO. I think they're still working on the multiplayer aspect.
This post is by a banned member (SixteenPilots) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I know some major company's like Amazon are starting to invest in MMOs. New World is an example, but we all know that those that were able to play it noticed the world was kinda boring. Maybe there would be improved when the game really launches.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
– Theodore Roosevelt

Ok?

This post is by a banned member (four5555) - Unhide
four5555  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Speaking of Amazon, is Crucible worth playing? it looks aight as another hero shooter but idk.
This post is by a banned member (Hypocrite) - Unhide
Hypocrite  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
actually I'm really getting into mmo games and I've played a bunch of them recently and a couple I had fun with and still play
Defy High Power  ??
This post is by a banned member (ryjtyjh45) - Unhide
ryjtyjh45  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 July, 2020 - 11:36 AM by ryjtyjh45.)
i feel the only way mmos are going to die is if  the character creator stops being good