(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2019 - 11:09 AM by softasspoptart.)
Hey guys ima share with you a way to make free money by doing nothing. First you need to go to this link ( HoneyGain ) and make an account then download the app . Once the app is downloaded sign into it from your desktop. (To make even more money you can do this on as many devices as you want. But i wouldnt do more than 3 per IP address for best results). Now i know youre wondering how exactly are you making money? You are being paid by the company for how much internet traffic you have/create. So the more devices the more you can make. They do not sell or release the traffic they collect from you. If you want you can even run it in a Virtual Machine. Im currently using three devices, a VM, my phone and my desktop.  The payout is 1 cent per 10mb or 1gb equals 1$. Now i know its not alot but to literally not do anything but browse the internet and just let it run in the background. Cant beat free money, especially if you are using tons of data a day like i do and if you dont have a 1tb data limit per month with your isp you can make as much as you want without going over data limit. Even if you dont have unlimited data if you use the full 1TB while using honeygain for that month thats a extra Rack in your pocket for nothing.  Now add in VMs, VPS and even more devices and you can make even more per day as long as you just leave it running in background. If you have any questions you can pm me if you cant find your answer in the FAQ. Enjoy.

Since it doesnt explain it in the FAQ section ill explain it here.

The difference between gathered today and gathered total is this, basically the program deposits everything youve gathered for the day once every 24 hours at midnight i believe. Once it deposits it to total it resets the amount gathered for the day. SO lets just say for example you collected 400 credits in 24 hours. It will deposit those credits into the (gathered in total category). Then the gathered for today will reset back to 0.

This is what ive collected just after 15 mins of installing the app and half of that time i only had it running on my desktop. Its currently only available for Windows, Android, and MacOS. They are currently developing a app for IOS.

P.S. I havent seen this method posted anywhere on the forum so i figured i would post it. If it was posted by a more popular member and already has multiple replies to the thread then i will remove this one with zero objection. Thanks for taking your time to read this :P.

[Image: WxbY7Wz.png]