Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Making / Running AutoShop.

by Koolio1 - 01 December, 2023 - 03:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (Koolio1) - Unhide
Koolio1  
Registered
Threads
Anyone have any experience with this?

I have been in cyber security and am a full stack developer but have some questions hopefully someone may have tips on.

- How do most Atshop/Sellpass/Sellix shops collect payment with CashApp?
Do they just use burner CashApps or is there a service that collects payments and coverts to crypto for you?
(Currently I built a TG bot for orders/support, looking to add a site to add USD option or at least accept USD payment for the bot)

- What is the most common way obtaining large quantities of logs, gift cards, subscriptions, etc. Most shops have stock of 200+ of each item and have 100s of items I cant understand the best method for this. I assume configs but was wondering what others do. I currently get my own, but nowhere near those numbers and we continue to grow so its getting tight. I'd bulk buy the inventory but can't found somewhere legit and reliable that can sell 60-100 different products in bulk.

- Many shops have an affiliate/referral platform, does anyone have any suggestion's how to safely do this?

If anyone has any experience or tips regarding anything else not mentioned I'd love any advice.
This post is by a banned member (Yakuza) - Unhide
Yakuza  
Supreme
Threads
Use hoodpay bro better solution for payments on sellix
  [Image: positive-vibes.gif]
E-Commerce shop: Check thread!
[Image: Private-Hubbing.gif]
FREE DAILY LEAKS