Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Manga like Mob Psycho, or Any Good Ones

by Zer0Day - 07 September, 2019 - 03:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
I’ve been reading a ton of Mob Psycho lately and I really love the manga, I was wondering if there are any ones similar to this I could read too? Or at least some ones people could just reccommend to me? I’ve read The Seven Deadly Sins, Tokyo Ghoul, and I generally like the more gorey and horror ones.

Thanks ❤️
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (GodBanned) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2019 - 12:07 AM by Zer0Day.)
(08 September, 2019 - 09:33 PM)God Wrote: Show More
Homunculus is the best manga I've ever read. It has great horror/psychological aspect and hits right in the feels.
I have a list of actual horror mangas, so let me know if you are interested in it.
Gantz is long, fun, full of gore and fucked up shit. There is also anime adaptation, which doesn't cover all the manga.
Berserk is a masterpiece, there is also anime adaptation, few seasons, although I suggest watching only first season released long time ago.
Monster - In top 3 animes, it's old, crime/psychological/horror, I didn't find manga enjoyable as much, but you might like it.
Death Note - both anime and manga, although mainstream so you probably read/watched it at least.
Thank you so much ❤️

Have a good day
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (IcyNexus) - Unhide
IcyNexus  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
If you liked Mob Psycho then you'll love One Punch Man. The author of Mob Psycho also created One Punch man.

If you like dark and horror then I can't recommend Berserk enough. I truly believe there isn't other manga out there like it. It's really unique and extremely good.
This post is by a banned member (nicemememan) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
You should really get into Berserk, it's amazing.