Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Marketing for my new business

by Zerofide - 09 April, 2020 - 12:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zerofide) - Unhide
Zerofide  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello dears
I have new store online and want your experience for marketing it as super business
What the methods or strategies used
Quick and cheap
This post is by a banned member (blacksinger) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BillShiphr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Marketing is the hardest part of a business. You just need people promoting your things and so on. It is just so hard if you got no money or investments ready.
This post is by a banned member (NelsonAndrea) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LiudwigXIX) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 October, 2020 - 12:47 PM by LiudwigXIX.)
Marketing is very important for all the businesses because all the costumers who come to you to buy something, they know about it after seeing your page on Facebook or in other ways. Marketing will exist all the time because without it, we will not know what new products appear on the market. There are new companies which don't have big money for promoting and I have for them a solution. All of us get inspired by something and the marketers too, it is a good site swipefile.profitableads.com where you can find all about different domains how to promote it.
This post is by a banned member (Philip67) - Unhide
Philip67  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Indeed, marketing plays an important role in any business and I was convinced of this based on the business I recently opened.  
In general, it is very difficult to have a business because there are many problems and details but it is worth the effort.  At first, I tried before I could to be as informed as possible because I knew how dangerous it was. The article about tips and tricks for a business helped me the most, and that's where it all started. I am very happy that I managed to do it and I can afirm that it is worthy the effort because I am very happy when I see the results.
This post is by a banned member (guguta) - Unhide
guguta  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 October, 2020 - 02:08 PM)LiudwigXIX Wrote: Show More
Marketing is very important for all the businesses because all the costumers who come to you to buy something, they know about it after seeing your page on Facebook or in other ways. Marketing will exist all the time because without it, we will not know what new products appear on the market. There are new companies which don't have big money for promoting and I have for them a solution. All of us get inspired by something and the marketers too, it is a good site swipefile.profitableads.com where you can find all about different domains how to promote it.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks