Dear Cracked member's

Today we have decided to unban every member that has been banned on Cracked.to in the past.This decision was reached due to the fact that everyone deserves second chances and makes mistakes.The unbanned members will be moved to default "Registered" Usergroup. If you have purchased a lifetime upgrade in the past, message an admin to get your rank added back.

Please note This does not include members who scammed others in our community.We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to users who scam others or are trying to do so. Those users will remain banned unless they have submitted a legit ban appeal and paid the scammed amount back. Even then it's still an administration decision whether this user gets unbanned or not.
Also keep in mind that unbanning all members is a step we don't take very often hence there may not be another chance like this,so please respect the rules.

Other then that, 25.000 inactive accounts have been deleted which means there are more new Username's available which were previously not available.

Best regards,
Cracked.to Administration
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]