Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Minecraft Forge Mod RAT [TOKEN LOGGER] - Tutorial

by samhaytam123 - 02 October, 2022 - 03:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (samhaytam123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2022 - 03:46 AM by samhaytam123. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey yall, ive been using cracked.io for a long time now I have to provide something back.
So here is a tutorial to make a "ratted" minecraft forge mod, that you can inject into any other mod. The mod will grab the victim's Minecraft Token, ip address, Feather client file, and essentials. If this tutorial does well, I will make another one on how to use the token to login to the victim's minecraft account.
(this is my first thread so excuse me if I had made any spelling mistakes or anything)

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you have any problems with it or any questions, here is my discord: heda#7777 
Cya in the next tutorial.(Hopefully). PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (clockk) - Unhide
clockk  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
tyy
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #3
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2022 - 08:58 AM by samhaytam123. Edited 6 times in total.)
Apologies to yall I just found out there was a bug in the tool. I'm working on a fix right now, I will reply to this comment when it's fixed. Sorry.

(02 October, 2022 - 08:10 AM)samhaytam123 Wrote: Show More
Apologies to yall I just found out there was a bug in the tool. I'm working on a fix right now, I will reply to this comment when it's fixed. Sorry.

Bug fixed. It's working fine now. For the Fix to take effect, choose the first option "0. Full setup (can re-use remote to update rat)".
This post is by a banned member (ByBurakk00) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 October, 2022 - 03:40 AM)samhaytam123 Wrote: Show More
hanksHey yall, ive been using cracked.io for a long time now I have to provide something back.
So here is a tutorial to make a "ratted" minecraft forge mod, that you can inject into any other mod. The mod will grab the victim's Minecraft Token, ip address, Feather client file, and essentials. If this tutorial does well, I will make another one on how to use the token to login to the victim's minecraft account.
(this is my first thread so excuse me if I had made any spelling mistakes or anything)

If you have any problems with it or any questions, here is my discord: heda#7777 
Cya in the next tutorial.(Hopefully). PepeGlad

thanks broo i like it
This post is by a banned member (ReviveLucid) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (BUC4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vermilion) - Unhide
Vermilion  
Supreme