Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Movie Streaming Sites | How they evolved so far? | Are they still worth?

by th3devilhunter - 29 November, 2020 - 08:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (th3devilhunter) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi all . A long time ago I used to make money running movie streaming websites.  Now I see a lot of sites that look almost the same, like same player and everything. Is there some collective database that this site use? Or player? 
What do you all think, are running these sites still worth the trouble? 
I have left that activity years ago as IMO there are things that make more money and on top of it are legal, but running a site like that helps with learning web-development and are a good way to start with 0 investment ( or were once as idk now)

I'm not sure if this is a strange post or if it is in the right section as I know this isn't reddit xD.  But I wanted to know a more interested audiences opinion.

And in true reddit style : TL&DR What's going on with movie streaming websites  kek
This post is by a banned member (Faraday) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (th3devilhunter) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 November, 2020 - 08:39 PM)ImStillRed Wrote: Show More
I would say it's still worth it to do it. Ofc you would need to keep up with competitor sites and build up google seo and traffic again though.

You are absolutely right about that.  I have left that scene and I'm not really looking to get back in it as for me it got to the point where the amount of work needed with keeping up with new uploads, content taken down and everything, could be compared to a full time job with similar salary. Also for what I remember  you also have to tune your advertisement in a way that both makes the most profit without actually ruining user experience. Anyway I am most curious about, if someone or some group got to the point of creating a streaming database which streaming websites could use. That also could be a nice idea for business xD
This post is by a banned member (Faraday) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Paypayable) - Unhide