Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What Horror Films Do You Like to Watch Again Around Halloween?

by Mothra42 - 21 September, 2020 - 01:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 September, 2020 - 01:32 AM by Mothra42. Edit Reason: Added prefix )
I love horror movies and there are always ones I want to watch on TV around Halloween.  TCM features horror films the whole month of October too.  But I have a few that I could watch again and again like:

Alien
Aliens
The Host
Train to Busan

Found-footage style:
The Blair Witch Project
Quarantine
Paranormal Activity
Jeruzalem (badly reviewed, but I don't agree)

I'm always looking for great horror films.  Please post your favourites.

This post is by a banned member (dp3) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 September, 2020 - 08:37 PM)dp3 Wrote: Show More
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469093/The original Halloween part 1 and 2 are can't misses.

Did you ever see this documentary about the "Halloween" movies? "Halloween: 25 Years of Terror": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469093/  It's from 2006, but pretty great.  You sometimes see it around his time of the year.

This post is by a banned member (ningunapersona) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rakeshsing78) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhxxxxx
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I just watched "The Owners" the other day.  It's a new horror film that stars Maisie Williams from "Game of Thrones."  It's getting no love in reviews, but I don't get it.  It was creepy and definitely had a couple of twists I wasn't expecting.   Don't be put off by the bad reviews.  Try it yourself and you could be pleasantly surprised. :-)

This post is by a banned member (Domacrone) - Unhide
Domacrone  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
To be honest I can't really watch horror movies alone, but if I have to choose it has to be Cabin in the woods. It looks cheesy but is not and the story is very well written.

If you have not seen it yet, do give it a watch.
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 October, 2020 - 08:16 PM)Domacrone Wrote: Show More
To be honest I can't really watch horror movies alone, but if I have to choose it has to be Cabin in the woods. It looks cheesy but is not and the story is very well written.

If you have not seen it yet, do give it a watch.

It's so funny that you mentioned "Cabin in the Woods"!  Season 2 of "Eli Roth's History of Horror" just started last week and the episode was about haunted houses.  One of the segments was about that exact film.  It was really interesting.  So is the series for that matter.  Here's a link to AMC for that season 2 premiere: https://www.amc.com/shows/eli-roths-hist...ell--48118  I watched it elsewhere, but you can watch it on AMC for free as long as you're either an American or have a VPN that AMC likes.  Otherwise, if this show interests you, let me know and I can give you a link to a site with all the prior episodes.