Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My Story

by SlodderrVos - 23 November, 2020 - 04:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (SlodderrVos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi members
I am
SlodderrVos 
kingpepo

Let me tell you my story of how I got into fraud. Yup besides tips & tricks it is also sometimes time for a story.. I am Slodderr and have been doing fraud since 2011/2012.. yup.. I already hear you think that is a very long time.. yes it is haha.. Like most I worked very hard for a boss and got a pathetic wage in return. And I already saw a lot
stuff on tv about scams so i thought if they could then why shouldn't i? So i decided to invest in myself and bought a second-hand laptop on Markplaats (Dutch eBay). My first scam was also on the marktplaats i sold everything from a trumpet mouthpiece to a DS you couldn't think of it and i sold it. That time i made at least €200 every day and had a beautiful life. I wanted more money so decided to immerse myself in deep web and ended up on deep web markets. I bought some bitcoins made an account and decided to buy some tuturials. You know those "fraud bibles" or "how to cashout..." that crap haha. Of the 20+ tuturials I bought, 1 really got my attention. Namely "paypal to btc" in that tuturial was how you could earn bitcoins with paypal accounts. And that had to be done through runescape. So i bought paypal accounts learned how to handle anti-detect with uploading cookies and stuff. And the best part was it really worked haha... but I knew I could do more with these tools & tips that I had learned.. so I decided to take a spam course and learned how to get inboxes into mailboxes. I learned how to host a scam page. And started spamming netflix. And got to know the world of carden everything I wanted I could just order through an online credit card I was amazed and thought wow if this is possible then I can probably also other things. And so decided to do bankloads and then the real money came. In addition to that, I also learned to deal with open bulletins and was suddenly able to get many accounts. So i also decided to become a vendor in a number of dark web markets. I had a nice name on them all and I am proud of that. Unfortunately, they are all now offline. And because all new markets now do 9 out of 10x exit scams, I have decided not to become a vendor on markets anymore. I thought this was all the height of fraud and that I already knew everything by now. But to this day I learn more and more new things about fraud and more and more. Because i have always paid everyone properly and treat them with respect. And had a nice name in those markets. I now have all global major F Gamers that I work with. And all because I have always been honest with everyone even if it was my bank drop as a customer as a partner. That has made me where i am now. So what I want to give you is. Don't look at others. Just like everyone else, you have to start at the bottom, but even if you start at the bottom, make sure you are always reliable and nobody scams. This is how you build a name and it is a bit slower to earn money. But at the end of the ride, it does make you the richest! Take it from me !! As you already know I've been doing this for years.. haha

I hope you enjoyed my story. If you enjoyed it, I would really appreciate if you guys upvote :). That way I know I have to do this more often. :D

A good day!

-SlodderrVos 
Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (BlocksBet) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 November, 2020 - 04:23 AM)HitmansForSale Wrote: Show More
Please read the rules and enjoy Cracked.to. No carding allowed.

haha no bro it's not that I encourage carden or want to sell something haha. i tell my life story how i got into fraud / se ahah don't worry bro. kek

DONT message me anymore on ICQ! Message me now on TELEGRAM!
Have a nice day! [Image: tea.png][/b]
This post is by a banned member (LoveYourVoice) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2020 - 08:23 PM)bishop1622 Wrote: Show More
how old r u ?

you want also my adress? my phone number? and picture of my ID card?? brother dont ask personal information on a public forum come on.. but iam a adult

DONT message me anymore on ICQ! Message me now on TELEGRAM!
Have a nice day! [Image: tea.png][/b]
This post is by a banned member (cxcx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
hmmmmmmmmmmm
This post is by a banned member (holyguacamole) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
you have inspired me